Here we have listed some old questions of LLB second Year. There are 5 compulsory subjects and 2 optional subjects on LLB second year syllabus.
The compulsory and optional subjects of LLB second year at Tribhuvan University are as follows
- Criminal Law
- Public International Law
- Property Law
- Method of Legal Research and Writing
- Moot Court, Pre-Trial Preparation and participation in Trial
- Evidence Law
- Refugee Law
- Labor Law
- International Air and Space Law
- Gender and Inclusive Law
- Election Law
- Law of Insurance
|This the question paper of Public International Law of the annual exam of LLB second year which was held on 2075 Chaitra.
LLB Second Year Criminal Law Old Question Paper
Tribhuvan University 2075
Attempt Any Five Questions
- What do you mean by Jurisdiction of Criminal Law ? Distinguish between territorial jurisdiction and extra-territorial jurisdiction ?
- Define Actus reus ? Explain the principle of No Actus reus and no crime in Nepalese context.
- State the condition in which liabilities arisen in homicide by provocation. How does it differs from international homicide ?
- Define Human Trafficking. Discuss the major changes taken place by the Human Trafficking and Transportation Act 2064.
- Define offence of rape. Distinguish the offence of rape with marital rape.
- Write facts and principle laid down by HMG Vs Kanaiya Raja Kurmi and others and also comment the judgment, NKP 2064, No. 5. Decision No. 7844, P.549.
- Write short notes on any THREE of the followings: a. Crime dies with criminal Insanity B Insanity , c. Cheating ,d. Abortion, e. Negligence